Maps and meeting points: Maps Santa Cruz - La Laguna - Puerto Cruz.pdf
At a wedding celebration with many guests, there is little room to really spend enough time with everyone. Tenerife, on the other hand is a beautiful island that is worth a visit. Why not combine the convenient and the pleasant?
We went to Tenerife already two weeks before the wedding date. Many guests have already joined us for excursions and activities preceding the wedding, on which we have shown them around the island and have found some time together.
View over the northern slopes of the Anaga mountain range
For the week before the wedding, we picked hiking tours through the three mountain ranges on the island, offering an easier and a more demanding alternative for each. This has been our program:
- Sunday, August 23, 2009, 6 p.m.: starry skies in the Cañadas
- Saturday, August 29, 2009, 3 p.m.: Romería in Arafo
- Sunday, August 30, 2009, 1:30 p.m.: hiking tour through Masca Canyon and boat tour to the cliffs of Los Gigantes
- Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 11 a.m.: ascent to Mount Guajara
- Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10 a.m.: hiking tour through Anaga Mountains and picnic at the beach
- Friday, September 4, 2009, 12 noon: Lago Martiánez
- Saturday, September 5, 2009, 6 p.m.: wedding with subsequent celebration
- Sunday, September 6, 2009, 5 p.m.: picnic